Welcome to the CSN self-service password administration page. You can now visit this site to reset your Active Directory network account password.
- You will need to register your account and create secret questions before you will be able to reset your password. These questions will be displayed again the next time you reset your password. This ensures that no one else can reset your password and access your personal data.
- You only have to register your account once. If you have already registered your account, you can reset your password at any time
- Create a password which includes the following:
- Must be at least 8 characters long
- Cannot include any part of your username, first name, or last name. (forward or backwards)
- Must include at least one upper case letter.
- Must include at least one lower case letter.
- Must include at least one number.
- Must include at least one special character.
- Must not be an old password.