Forgot your password? Reset it by calling the CSN Help Desk at 702-651-4357.
Trouble logging in? Read the hints below first, then contact us through our Ask a Librarian page.
The resource that you are attempting to access is only available to currently enrolled CSN students and CSN faculty/staff.
Password: This is the password you chose when you activated your CSN Network Account for on-campus computer use.
- If you use Canvas or can log on to on-campus computers, you've already activated your account.
- If you haven't activated yours, you may do so here.
- Whatever password you use for Canvas is the password you use here.
- You can also reset your password if you've forgotten it or if it's not working by calling the CSN Help Desk at 702-651-4357.
- This is NOT the same as your MyCSN password.
Password: The Network Account/Active Directory password you selected for yourself. (To reset your password, please contact the CSN Help Desk at 702-651-4357 for assistance.)
- What browsers are supported?
EZproxy is not browser dependent – any current browser will work fine.
- Do I need to enable Cookies in my browser settings?
- I'm at work and can't access any databases or library resources, why not?
Many corporate, government, and organizational computer networks have firewalls in place for security reasons, and they may not allow access to resources through a proxy server. If you login correctly but get the error message - "this page cannot be displayed" - it is probably a firewall issue with your workplace network. You will need to talk to your workplace network administrator to see if access can be allowed.
- I logged in correctly, but the database doesn't seem to function properly.
Although infrequent, there are times when a database vendor is experiencing technical problems at their end. When they do occur, these problems are usually resolved quickly by the database vendor. Wait 15-20 minutes, and try connecting to the database again.